Thursday, July 21, 2011

house page4





No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME TO MY WORLD/BLOG

This is some of my work, the blue and white pillows and the blue round ones, also the yellow and blue curtains.
Crafting is what I really enjoy doing, and to the right is some of the things I have made in the past 2 years, between remodling our home and working. I no longer work but stay just as busy as I did before I stopped working. ;) I will eventually have some crochet patterns and maybe some knitting patterns on here as well. The rainbow afghan you see on here is my all time favorite. I was given this pattern at a yard sale a couple years ago and last year won $25.oo worth of Lion Brand yarn or products from entering a contest on the website http://www.instructables.com/ . It came out of an old Woman's day magazine, I don't have a clue which one because all she had was the 2 pages.
I have a web site at http://www.cre8tiveplus.etsy.com/ that I sell items on , but I haven't had time to put much on there recently. I also am hoping to put some items on there that doesn't cost very much so I will have a variety of prices to choose from. If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them.
I hope you enjoy your time spent here so check back and maybe I will have something new up here, you never know. Have a great day.